Sunday, February 2, 2014

British Accents and Being Adored

Have you ever watched one of those British series? Downton Abbey, The Paradise or Call the Midwife? If so, you will probably understand why I love them so much. The British accents.
Am. I. Right. In every show, in almost every episode I have noticed what the men call their wives and they are perfect. Dear, Darling, My Darling, and My Everything. It gets me every time. I believe that is the greatest way to show endearment.
With it being February and all, I've thought a lot about love. I've realized that I am one of those girls who is over High School relationships, over #WomanCrushWednesday and #ManCrushMonday, over reading too much into tweets, texts, Instagram likes, and all of those stupid games. Someone who is ready to MOVE ON. I'm that girl that loves to watch chick flicks and only dream of being treated the way those girls are treated. And by that I mean, at the very end, when they are simply and completely adored.
 Every girl deserves to be adored.  
I'm ready. Ready to be adored by a man I love. Ready to have those newly married struggles of finishing school while working, being poor, only eating peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches and top ramon, because we are simply low on money. As stupid as it sounds, I'm more than excited to have that life with someone I will think the world of.

No comments:

Post a Comment