Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just Tired Of It.

I'm tired of all the questions, that are constantly asked, because it only reminds me of how miserable this little thing they call disease truly is. It reminds me that it exists, it never leavesno matter how much I want it gone. How much I need it gone. I'm just tired of it.
I'm tired of all these children my age acting like they'll be 17 "forever." Acting like YOLO is a good motto to live by. If only they knew. If only they realized that how they're living will truly hurt them later down the road.
I'm tired of being surprised for the wrong reasons. I'm tired of being disappointed. I'm tired of not being able to know how to help the ones I love. But they know, at least I hope they know, that I am here. I've always been here. To comfort and support. Even when I feel too drained to speak.
Even though I'm tired, I'm grateful. I'm grateful because I've been blessed in so many times of trouble and in times of joy. When I think and count those blessings, I'm no longer tired. I'm more aware and awake than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment